The 777th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING

3 posters

Go down

Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  Jackelsano Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 pm

To all the Guests here in the 777th Forum, not trying to be a tight arse but I want to tell you a few things first and foremost.

-If you cause any trouble or instigate any fights (real life and or games), insulting 777th members and each other, arsekicking will be swift and resolute.
-Feel free to browse and chat in the forums and supply some neat goodies in the Bunker, but make sure you post what you have in mind in the proper topic and make sure your work for Da Bunker is your own. I know it's a bit obvious, but I just wanted to clarify.

Not trying to stir up anything here, I know you can be trustworthy, respectable players. Have fun.
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

https://triplesevenlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Re: Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 am

*lifting banhamer XD

Back to top Go down

Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Re: Message to Guests. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  Rook Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 am

*Throws Banhammer At Banshee*
"BANKRUPT"
*Banshee looses his CoD points."

Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 am

* drops banhamer on rook's head because banshee don'
t play cod...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rook Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 am

Me replies

"Fuck Yo ASS"

Rook Takes Banshee, Checkmate.

Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackelsano Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Jack lifts Banhammer and Adminblade and duals them, and smashes them towards Rook and Banshee *SIGNAL LOST*
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am

*Banshee hides to fuck in another website

Back to top Go down

Post  ElKiwi Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 am

*gets banned

FUK U GUISE ILL FUKCING DDOS UR SITE OK ND MY MOM IS A LAWYER SOOOO I CAN SU U AND WON I THINK fukc u cuz i gotta a gf nd u dont fukcing fagt
ElKiwi
ElKiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackelsano Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 pm

All I have to say to that is... Lolwut.
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am

wise words.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackelsano Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Lemme just say that I AM the admin of this forum and Banshee is the one to wield the holy Banhammer when i'm away for seekrit mizzionz. And if me or him took the Banhammer into the courtroom, every member of the jury would have their faces melted by sheer awe making your mums lawsuit void and objected in.. One.. Single.. Move

Check and mate my attorney hiring friend.
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down