The 777th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a question and a lingering opinion.

2 posters

Go down

Just a question and a lingering opinion. Empty Re: Just a question and a lingering opinion.

Post  Rook Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 pm

If you Have an idea on how to get more members into the clan I'm all ears! We actually have all the source games and all the popular games out on pc at our disposal in the clan pooled between the admins, that's why they're the admins. So if you know how to advance or Bolster our ranks please inform me or don't even, just invite the guys!

Rook

Back to top Go down

Just a question and a lingering opinion. Empty Just a question and a lingering opinion.

Post  Jackelsano Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

So far my time in 777th has been a good one, good people and something that can become bigger in the future. I just have a question though, one that I have for all multigaming clans out there.

Why are we a Multigaming Clan if we play at least 2-3 FPS games? All in all, that's just a single genre of games. I have a feeling that this clan could easily branch off to other genres and in doing that, easily gaining more members in the long run which has been our collective goal for a sizeable amount of time.

And I know that some of you might say "CSS and BF3 are 2 different games and that makes it 'Multigaming'", but that's not the point. Some of you might question my opinion that I am voicing right now and just have an outright bitch session. But what I'm trying to say is that "multigaming" isn't defined by how many games you play in one specific genre, it defines how diverse our clan is in the gaming industry as a whole.

I know that for most of you, your allegiance lies solely in FPS's and I'm not going to criticize that, you like FPS's? That's your thing, not mine. Speaking of this is probably blasphemy to the highest degree and I should be crucified for my crime, but I had to say it.

On the brighter side I can easily foretell that if 777th branches out to other genres we can easily build up the Legion, population wise. Also a higher player-base can easily produce mods, maps and other peripherals for our gaming experience not only that but we can also gain the ability to appeal certain groups of gamers and gain some much needed publicity, not only for our Steam group but for these forums as well. Also if we start gaining some experience in other games and genres, we can have a better sense of community and not to mention all the good times the clan could have. I already know a couple of great games for clan-based gaming.

Sorry, it's a bit of a long read, and I had to post this. Hopefully it doesn't harm my responsibilities and my reputation within 777th. If you don't necessarily agree, at least take some of this onboard and try to listen on what I have to say.

Thanks for readin'.
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

https://triplesevenlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down