The 777th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Resignation

Go down

My Resignation Empty My Resignation

Post  Jackelsano Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Sup 777th.

Just wanted to take this time to say, goodbye. It's been a hard choice to leave this crazy fuckin' family. But I have endeavours of my own I wish to fulfil, had some good times with you guys none of them shit. Trust me this was a hard decision to make. Really. I do have my reasons for leaving though, and no, it's not what you think. But I will be honest with one, just the inactivity. That's it, It's really hard to support my clan and wear my badge on games when there's hardly any Legionaries to back me up in games so we can frag the shit out of anybody who walks in our path. I know it sounds sentimental, but it's depressing when I'm the only person in a server with (777th) and the rest of the guys have a clanmate. And that's another thing too, the timezones. It's also hard playing with a group of mates who live in the UK when I'm in Australia. Very difficult, I can only catch Rook on 2 hours, once a week, not even that, and even less time with the rest of you guys. This has been the hardest thing to do since my friend wanted my help to tell his girlfriend that she isn't ugly. Seriously.

If the Legion will still allow, I still wish to moderate these forums and keep tabs on my mates in 777th. I know it sounds silly that I'm leaving the clan but still moderating the forums, but I do have some things I wish to do. If you think that it's not best, I understand fully...

That's it I guess... Goodbye guys.

-Sano.
Jackelsano
Jackelsano
Admin

https://triplesevenlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum