The 777th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3?

2 posters

Go down

What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3? Empty What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3?

Post  Rook Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 am

I started this post in the hope that this will make you all active toward this thread!

Rook

Back to top Go down

What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3? Empty Re: What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3?

Post  Aeosoth Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am

Oh man, I have no idea.. I'll probably play an Assault though, since I've always preferred Assault Rifles.
And now they can exchange the Grenade Launcher for Medic stuff, if I've understood it right.. which is awesome.

Well, we'll see how it turns out once the game's released.
Aeosoth
Aeosoth

Back to top Go down

What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3? Empty Re: What gun combos/team manuvres would you like to see the clan perform in BF3?

Post  Rook Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 am

I think we should have two Assaults, one engi, and One support, I'm going to be the assault with medic and Matty's saying he'll be support, Now, We're going to need to rely on two squads for bf3 I think, I'll lead the squad, We're still going with that rule that we'll use the country (Who were playing as)'s Weapon. We never knew what class you stuck with in BFBC2 Anton, Also If anyone else wants to stake claims to what Class they might be lemme know, We'll be better that way.

Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeosoth Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 am

Rook wrote:I think we should have two Assaults, one engi, and One support, I'm going to be the assault with medic and Matty's saying he'll be support, Now, We're going to need to rely on two squads for bf3 I think, I'll lead the squad, We're still going with that rule that we'll use the country (Who were playing as)'s Weapon. We never knew what class you stuck with in BFBC2 Anton, Also If anyone else wants to stake claims to what Class they might be lemme know, We'll be better that way.

I never really stuck to a class, however I enjoyed assault the most. So if a spot for Assault still is open, I can gladly fill it. If not, I can adapt.
Aeosoth
Aeosoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rook Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down